Affordable event photography options in the Lowcountry and beyond.
Hourly Event Photography
Coverage is charged by the hour or fraction thereof, partial hours will not be billed partially. Photographer will take candid photos during the specified coverage hours. Group photos may be taken during the event as well, should they be requested by the client (client must make a list or coordinate group photos).
Photos will be edited for light, color, cropping, and other basic adjustments. Images will be available via digital gallery download within 21-28 days of the event. Sneak peeks may be available sooner via the photographer's social media only. Should additional hours be requested last-minute on the day of the event, they can be added at a premium hourly rate, pending photographer availability, as the discretion/coordination of the photographer and client.
**Please note, this can NOT be used for wedding photography. Be aware that you WILL be charged for a wedding if you book an "event" and it is actually a wedding. If you would like to discuss what constitutes a Wedding versus an Event, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Up to 1 hour - $500
Up to 3 hours - $650
Up to 5 hours - $750
Please see notes in section above pertaining to this Event pricing versus Wedding pricing.
• Additional hour (over 5 hours of coverage) +$125/hr with more than 24hr notice, +$175/hr with less than 24hr notice.
• Second photographer (price per hour, 3 hour minimum) +$100/hr
• Expedited image delivery (images available within 48 hours of the end of the event coverage) +$150
• Travel to second local area location for additional photographs. Additional location must be discussed with and approved by photographer prior to booking +$50 with additional cost for mileage when appropriate (all costs will be quoted before charging and before contracting).
• Solid black or white background on background frame to be set up approximately 30 minutes prior to photography coverage. Can be used for portraits, selfie station, etc. +$75
I require a signed event photography agreement as well as a 25% deposit to hold your Event date. Please fully read the terms and conditions before signing your agreement. Final payment must be made prior to Event date for the photographer to be in attendance. Please do not complete your agreement until availability and cost has been discussed with the photographer.